Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few open spots for Civics 101


A few places remain for the upcoming Civics 101. Here's a note from County Civics Coordinator Vickie French:

Hello everyone,


I hope you are all doing well. I went to the opera to see La Boheme this past Saturday night. In the brochure provided there is a list of volunteers. I recognized 8 names from Civics. You are everywhere contributing to what makes Sarasota so special.


I am writing to you because I need your help recruiting participants for the spring class. It was almost full and have had 2 people cancel just today. I still need 3-6 more people. Work your magic. The schedule is attached and I have added in some exciting new tours for this session


Thank you in advance for your efforts. By the way, we’ll be having another Civics alumni event May 19th so mark your calendars and I’ll send out information as the date approaches.


Vickie French

Neighborhood Coordinator

Sarasota County Government

1660 Ringling Blvd. 4th Floor

Sarasota, FL 34236

861-5145



1 comment:

  1. HI Vickie, Hope you are doing well..Wayne @ wld103@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete